Http://yt.be/activate - Activate YT BE on Smart TVs
YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming and publishing sites today, providing users with a wide range of videos, from informative tutorials to movies and web series can be easily activated using yt.be/activate. It can be accessed on any device with video support and an internet connection, on computers via a supported browser. To truly enjoy the experience of watching YouTube videos, however, having it available on a smart TV is a great advantage.
In this article, we will explain the steps to activate YouTube on famous media players and consoles using youtube.com/activate.
What is yt.be/activate? How to Activate YouTube using youtube.com activate code?
You don't need a TV with Android OS or a Smart TV to watch YouTube on your television. There are many alternate options, such as Roku, Kodi, Xbox One, and PlayStation (PS3 or later), to stream YouTube videos on your TV.
To access subscribed channels and playlists, you can use youtube.com/activate to activate your YouTube account on media players and consoles that support this feature. This eliminates the need for a Google account sign-in.
How to Activate YouTube on Roku
To set up YouTube on your Roku, connect the Roku streaming stick to your TV and connect it to the internet. Once connected, you can stream shows, movies, and other media from YouTube. Follow the steps given below to Activate YouTube on Roku:
- To get YouTube on your Roku streaming stick, connect it to your TV. A Wi-Fi connection is essential for this.
- Once connected, sign in to your Roku account and press the Home button on the remote.
- Select the Channel Store, then select YouTube and press the OK button.
- To add the channel, choose the Add Channel option.
- Open the Home Screen and navigate to My Channels to see if YouTube is present.
- Open the YouTube channel and select the Gear icon.
- Choose Sign in and enter your Google/YouTube account information. A code will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to youtube.com/activate or yt.be/activate on a laptop or phone and enter the code.
- If necessary, log in to your Google account and click Allow access to complete the activation.
This will add YouTube to your Roku streaming stick. Do the simple Step and Enjoy streaming!
How to Activate YouTube on a Samsung Smart TV
If you own a Samsung Smart TV, you can easily and quickly activate YouTube. Follow the steps:
- To start, make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to Wi-Fi, and then open the Smart TV app store to locate the YouTube app.
- Once found, open the YouTube app, and the eight-digit activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- From there, open a browser on a PC or smartphone and visit YouTube.com/activate.
- Before proceeding, ensure you are signed into your Google/YouTube account.
- Then, enter the activation code displayed on the Samsung Smart TV screen.
- Click the "Next" option, and if there is a prompt asking if you want Samsung TV to access your account, allow it.
- You have now successfully Activated YouTube on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Activate YouTube on Kodi
If you have Kodi on your TV, you need to take the following steps to activate YouTube through youtube.com/activate:
- To activate YouTube on Kodi, open the Kodi application and locate the option Add-ons.
- From there, select the Kodi Add-on Repository and then select Video Add-ons.
- Choose YouTube and click on install. The installation process may take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, open the YouTube app in Kodi by navigating to Kodi – Video – Add-on – YouTube.
- After that, a verification code will appear on the screen.
- Copy this code and open the website: www.youtube.com/activate or yt.be/activate on a laptop or smartphone. Paste the code in the required field and click on Proceed.
- This will complete the activation of YouTube on Kodi. Ensure a stable internet connection to make sure that the process is hassle-free.
How to Activate YouTube on an Apple TV
To activate YouTube on your Apple TV, you must download and install the YouTube app from the app store. Once the app is installed, you can open it and begin using YouTube:
- Start by opening the YouTube app on the Apple TV.
- Then, access the Settings menu to sign in to your account.
- Make sure to write down the eight-digit code that is displayed.
- Next, visit the website www.youtube.com/activate on a device already logged in to the same YouTube account.
- Enter the code that you noted down and continue to complete the activation.
How to Activate YouTube on Xbox One as well as Xbox 360
To activate YouTube on an Xbox, download and install the app from the app store. Once the app is installed, follow the steps given below:
- To link YouTube with Xbox, open the YouTube app on the Xbox and select the 'Sign in & settings' option.
- Then press the X button on the controller to display an eight-digit code. Now visit the youtube.com/activate page from a laptop or phone, and enter the code.
- Once signed in to the same YouTube account as the Xbox, click on " Allow" if a confirmation prompt appears, click on "Allow."
- Finally, the YouTube app will be linked with the Xbox.
- To ensure the link is successful, check if the same account is displayed in the top right corner of the YouTube homepage on Xbox.
How to Activate YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick
To use YouTube on your Amazon Fire Stick, you can stream content from services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube directly to your TV. To activate your YouTube account, follow the steps in the setup process:
- Start by pressing the home button on the remote to get YouTube on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Then, go to the Amazon app store and search for YouTube.
- Install it, and sign in to your YouTube account if it prompts you to do so.
- You should then see an eight-digit activation code on the TV screen.
- Please write it down or remember it, then visit www.youtube.com/activate using a browser on any device.
- Log in to your YouTube account and enter the code you saw on the TV screen.
How to Activate YouTube on PlayStation
To Activate YouTube on PlayStation, follow the simple steps given below:
- Open the YouTube app on your PlayStation 3 or later.
- If it is not installed, go to the app store and download it.
- Once you open the app, select the 'Sign-in & settings' option.
- An eight-digit code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and visit www.youtube.com/activate on a laptop, desktop, or mobile.
- Log in to your YouTube account and enter the code on the screen. If any prompts pop up, allow and continue.
How to Use Chromecast to stream YouTube to TV
If you're looking for a way to show content from one device to another on a larger screen, Chromecast is an excellent choice. It allows you to stream videos, photos, and other multimedia from your phone or laptop to your TV.
It's beneficial if you're having trouble with the YouTube app on your TV, as you can use Chromecast to watch YouTube videos without any issues. Follow the steps given below:
- Ensure your mobile device or tablet you are attempting to stream from is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the Cast button located at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the device you wish to cast to, in this case, your TV.
- Select a TV show or video of your choice.
- Tap the Play button if the video does not start playing automatically.
Activating YouTube, Google's famous video creation and sharing platform has been a source of curiosity for many users. Here we explain how to get started with the app on various devices. In this article, we have gone through the steps of activating YouTube on different devices. If you were curious about this topic, we hope this article has proved helpful for you, and now you must have come to know how to activate YouTube on any of your devices very well.
Must Check - FAQs
1. Is your YouTube TV not working?
If you're streaming with the YouTube TV app on your phone or another device, check for updates. For web browsers on your computer, ensure the browser is up to date. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube TV app.
2. Where do I enter the code?
To confirm your identity on an Android device, start by locating the Google Settings app. Then, select the Manage your Google Account option and scroll right to the Security tab. You will find a 10-digit code - enter this on the phone you want to sign in to, and press Continue.
3. What exactly enter code is?
Enter Code is a feature available to select users. Generating a code to use is not an option at present. The app does not accept generic URLs or QR codes found elsewhere - only Ride with GPS codes will be accepted; all other codes will be rejected with the error "Invalid Code."
4. Is it possible to watch YouTube without signing in?
Yes, it is possible to watch YouTube videos without signing in. To do this, you can alter the URL of an age-restricted video, bypassing the need to log in.