Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2023-24
Rajasthan Government initiated a website in 2023, i.e. Jan Soochna Portal. People residing in this state can easily view all about government schemes. What's best about this newly launched Portal is that one can avoid visiting the office physically. Everything will be available at your fingertips!
But wait, how to get information about the schemes on the Portal? How to use Jan Soochna Portal online? All of this is answered in this article. From Jan Soochna Mobile App, a complete list of Schemes, benefits & the application process are all discussed here.
Highlights | Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan
- Scheme's Name: Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2023
- Year Launched: 2023
- Launching Body: Government of Rajasthan
- Launched By: Ashok Gehlot (Rajasthan's CM)
- Available Schemes in Portal: All Latest Rajasthan Government Schemes
- Beneficiary: Citizens of the State
- Official Website: Jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
What is Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal?
The Government of Rajasthan has developed a new thing called Jan Soochna Portal. Every resident in Rajasthan can lay hands on details regarding various government schemes. All thanks to the Portal.
Some details to be uploaded to the Portal include the list of beneficiaries (for a scheme), eligibility, scheme penetration, etc. People in Rajasthan are delighted with this Portal's launch because it will reduce the need to visit government offices and stand in long queues.
The objective of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan
- To upload all information regarding various government schemes.
- To cut off the hassle of searching about schemes one-by-one on Google.
- To educate the citizen of the state regarding every new Yojana.
- To get quick details regarding Government-based beneficiary programs.
- To save time for the citizen of Rajasthan, thereby bringing in convenience.
- To reduce corruption and increase transparency regarding government schemes, services, and initiatives.
List of Rajasthan Government Schemes
- Ambedkar fellowship scheme
- Post matric scholarship
- Hotel Scheme
- Gargi puraskar
- Uchch Shiksha scholarship scheme
- Pradhanmantri jandhan Yojana
- Chief Minister higher education scholarship scheme
- Devnarayan Chhatra uchch Shiksha arthik sahayata Yojana
- Residential school scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Free coaching scheme
- Rajasthan free laptop Vitran Yojana
- Devnarayan Gurukul Yojana
- Cycle scooty and encouragement scheme
- Aastha card scheme
- Economic viability award for girls and physically disabled
- Aapki Beti Yojana
- Girl child incentive
- Indira Priyadarshini Yojana
- Navjeevan Yojana
- Mahila swasthya Yojana
- Palanhar Yojana
- Navjeevan Yojana
- Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Sukanya samriddhi Yojana and many more Yojanas
How to Get Information About the Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan Scheme 2023
Getting details regarding any particular scheme over this Portal is quite simple. But, for this, you have to be very cautious and stick to the steps mentioned below –
- Step 1: Navigate to the Jan Soochna Portal's official website, i.e., Jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2: You will be taken to the home page.
- Step 3: Click on 'CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION' of a particular scheme.
- Step 4: The screen redirects you to a new page.
- Step 5: On this page, select the 'Department' and 'Scheme' you want to get details about.
- Step 6: The complete details will appear on the mobile or computer screen.
How to View Beneficiaries over the Portal?
Follow the step-by-step guide to get information regarding the beneficiary on Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2023 –
Step 1: First and foremost, open the official website of the Jan Soochna portal.
Step 2: The home page gets opened.
Step 3: Tap on the 'CLICK HERE FOR SCHEMES' option.
Step 4: As soon as you click, a new page opens. Choose the particular department & the scheme.
Step 5: In the 5th step, choose the scheme.
Step 6: Now, look for the option 'BENEFICARIES.'
Step 7: Click on it to view the required details on the screen.
How to Check the 'View Eligibility' Section for a Particular Scheme on the Portal?
If you want to look up a government scheme's eligibility criteria over Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2023, follow the simple Procedure as mentioned below –
Step 1: Go to Jan Soochna portal's official website.
Step 2: The Home Page gets opened. Here, select the option “SCHEME ELIGIBILITY".
Step 3: Wait for a few seconds; a new page appears on the screen.
Step 4: Fill in your Jan Aadhar number on this page.
Step 5: Look up the 'Submit' button, and click on it.
Step 6: Now, select a particular scheme. Eligibility details appear on your device's screen.
Benefits of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2023
There are innumerable advantages to using the online Portal. The top 5 benefits of this newly-launched portal are as follows –
- Information Dissemination - The Portal offers comprehensive and up-to-date information regarding all the latest government schemes available in Rajasthan. The details included in the Portal count in the scheme's name, about it, benefits, & the complete application process.
- Accessibility - The Portal is designed for the people in Rajasthan. Thus, it ensures that every resident of Rajasthan gets easy and quick accessibility to information about government services, programs, and schemes. All a resident need is internet connectivity & a cell phone.
- Transparency - One of the best benefits of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2023 is its enhanced governance transparency. It does so by making information regarding government schemes available openly to the public. The level of scheme penetration is also added in the scheme you refer to on the Portal.
- Empowering Citizens - Through the online Portal, Rajasthan Government provides easy access to scheme-related information. Hence, Jan Soochna Portal aims to empower citizens by making informed decisions about which schemes they can enjoy the benefits of & where they can apply.
- Supporting Government Initiatives - In a manner, the Portal will assist individuals in Rajasthan. Besides this, it also supports the government's efforts. How? Simple – by reaching out to the maximum percentage of beneficiaries effectively.
What is the Procedure for registering a Complaint over the Portal?
Sometimes, you might need help with the schemes available on the Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2023. In this case, users of the Portal can make a complaint by visiting the Official Website of the Jan Suchna Portal.
The steps to file a complaint are as follows –
- Visit the official website of the Jan Soochna portal.
- This will move you to the home page.
- Tap on the "File a complaint” option.
- The screen automatically takes you to a new page.
- The applicant who is filing a complaint should fill in the required details.
- Finally, click "submit" to file the complaint successfully.
So, now you know all about Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan. In conclusion, this digital platform serves as a one-stop destination for everyone to get quick access to the latest information about government schemes - & that's going to be beneficial for the people of the state!
About Devil Touch
Myself Devil Touch from Florida, I loved to write various topics on technology such as Mobiles, Tablets, Smartphones, Smart TVs Hope we are able to help you. If you love to read our articles on technology dont forget to hit the share button.
MOST ASKED QUESTION - FAQs
1. Whom to reach out to regarding any issue with Jan Soochna Portal?
Jan Soochna Portal Helpline toll-free number is the best approach. The number is 1800-180-6127
2. Can I get details regarding Scheme Penetration over this Portal?
Yes, you can. Go to the official website, i.e., Jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in > click on "click here for scheme penetration." Select the scheme & the financial year to get the required details.
3. What is the official mail to write concerns regarding Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan?
The verified email address for this Portal is email@example.com.